To All Life Members of Ananda Mandir,
I am looking forward to welcoming you to the 2020 AGM on Sunday, November 22. The “virtual” session will begin at 2:00 pm and end around 4:00 pm. (The link to the Zoom video session is given at the end — with associated instructions)
As you know, we had originally scheduled the AGM for May 9. Because of the pandemic, the meeting was postponed to September 12. However, that date had to be moved again to November 22 — and to the “virtual format” because of the continuing scare of CODID-19.
We need a quorum for this meeting to be recognized as an official AGM. We urge you, therefore, to please join this Zoom session from the comfort of your home! And encourage other Life Members to join the meeting as well.
Since this will be a virtual meeting, we will present shortened, “overviews only” type of reports on these most important topics.
• 2019 Accomplishments and 2020 Outlook
• Financial Overview for FY 2019 — Outlook for 2020
• Auditor’s Certification for the 2019 Financial Report
• BOT Election Results
• Status of Construction Projects
• Loan Repayment Status & Plans: 2020 and Beyond
• Major Puja and Cultural Programs & Literary Activities
• Improvements in IT Infrastructure & Development of a “Digital Platform”
• Improvements in Community Relations.
Meeting ID: 867 4071 4185
One tap mobile