Suggested Donation $500
Suggested Donation $200
Suggested Donation $75
Suggested Donation $25
Kali Puja 2020 – RULES & GUIDELINES:
- Everyone MUST preregister ONLINE. No walk-ins will be allowed under any circumstances.
- A maximum of four people are allowed to register per family.
- CDC and NJ Guidelines were considered to configure quotas per timeslot. Hence, early ONLINE registration is encouraged for better timeslots.
- Everyone MUST come during their appointed timeslot for entry to the Temple. Unfortunately, no exceptions can be made.
- ‘Puja Sponsors’ will get priority entry to the Temple. All visitors will be ushered into the Temple in batches of 10 people.
- Each group will have a 30-minute slot to enter, enjoy pujo, and exit the temple.
- Everyone will have to show email proof of their registration to the volunteers upon entry before parking. Please arrive at Tagore Hall (not Temple) 15 minutes before your allocated timeslot.
- CDC and NJ Guidelines related to COVID-19 will be strictly followed. All visitors must wear MASKS and be “Socially Distanced” during their entire visit.
- Sealed food packages will be distributed to go. Consuming food in any enclosed area including the Tagore Hall or the Temple will not be allowed.
- Puja Offerings: Only Bastro (saree, dhuti), incense, and sindoor will be accepted.
- Click to download Covid-19 Safety Form and Waiver – Fill & Print before you come in..