12th Nov, Sunday - Temple CLOSED in the morning..
Temple OPENS at 5 PM
Kali Puja 2023 – RULES & GUIDELINES:
- Everyone MUST preregister ONLINE. No walk-ins will be allowed under any circumstances.
- A maximum of four people are allowed to register per family.
- CDC and NJ Guidelines were considered to configure quotas per timeslot. Hence, early ONLINE registration is encouraged for better timeslots.
- Everyone MUST come during their appointed timeslot for entry to the Temple. Unfortunately, no exceptions can be made.
- ‘Puja Sponsors’ will get priority entry to the Temple. All visitors will be ushered into the Temple in batches of 10 people.
- Each group will have a 30-minute slot to enter, enjoy pujo, and exit the temple.
- Everyone will have to show email proof of their registration to the volunteers upon entry to the Temple Complex. Please arrive 15 minutes before your allocated timeslot.
- CDC and NJ Guidelines related to COVID-19 will be strictly followed. All visitors must be VACCINTED, wear MASKS and be “Socially Distanced” during their entire visit. Proof of at least 1 dose of COVID-19 vaccination is required for all visitors. Please bring your vaccination card and a photo ID